“The Womenly Art of Breastfeeding"

TigerGalLE

It's a BOY!
Reaction score
Has anyone read this book?? My mom gave it to me as a gift last week. I’ve read the first 2 chapters so far. It seems like it is going to be extremely helpful! But I’m worried it will make me feel a bit guilty about going back to work because it seems very strict about exclusively breastfeeding.

Any opinions/reviews?

It's not always possible to strictly BF............I think all you can do is EBF for how ever long it is possible for you. And just know that you are doing the best that you can and that is what is important. Any amount of Breastfeeding is better then none. :hugs:
No one is perfect and life isn't a book. Think about it 99% of books always end up with a happy ending and things always work out perfectly but that is not real life..........its a book.

I adore that book. It is so well researched and referenced, and has given me great advice for every stage of the journey. I don't think you should feel guilty about returning to work though. Obviously, exclusively nursing is ideal, but you have to do what you need to.

I loved that book, it gave me the willpower to continue to bf. Don't feel guilty, there is a lot of great info that other books will not have xx

I have not read the book but just wanted to say no one or nothing should make you feel guilty - feeding, how you do it and how long you do it for is a very personal thing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->