£150,000 flappy bird

4 boys

Reaction score
Mad craze last night on eBay etc everyone selling there phones iPads etc with the game FLAPPY BIRD. A Chinese guy made the game in 3 days but threatened to be sued by Nintendo for copying !!!

A samsung s4 with flappy bird went for £150,000 they are bidding like mad.

It's in mists of papers!!

It's strange but true :flower:

Just had a look that's absolutely insane. Though I do have it on my phone, my LO loves it lol x

Do you think those bids are real? I find it hard to believe people are actually going to pay that :shrug:

I saw this, one phone went up to £6,000,300 !!! But then I think bids got cancelled.

Would be interested to know if people paid.

It's a game:haha:

just type in flappy bird on ebay. Prices are outrageous :shrug:

So many got high prices and people are bidding like there's no tomorrow :wacko:

you could buy a house with that money:cry:

How can people afford to do this?! My OH has it on his s3, wonder if hell sell it :haha:
honestly though, just seen £70k for an iphone with it on!!

My sister has it on her iPad, I told her to not delete it!!

Isnt it a free app :s

I'm thinking it's all false bids to be fair.

Ive been looking through and i think they are fake. Who in right mind would pay that

They are definitely fake bids. People mocking others hoping to cash in on a ridiculous game!

Wish I'd downloaded it now-£150k would be very handy lol

I feel sorry for the gullible ones who have put their phones on ebay in hopes of some high bidding. When the phone eventually sells for crazy money, they're going to be slapped with Ebays commission fee's! Rather them than me.

I feel sorry for the gullible ones who have put their phones on ebay in hopes of some high bidding. When the phone eventually sells for crazy money, they're going to be slapped with Ebays commission fee's! Rather them than me.

If the bidder doesn't pay the seller does not have to pay the fee.

DH has this game! 150k would buy us a house outright!

Apparently ebay are now removing the listings - not sure how true it. Is? On one of the fb selling sites I use everyother post seems to be an iphone etc with it on people are asking for £1k!! It has given me an amusing half an hour reading thru' those comments!

it's a free app that can still be downloaded :s?

It can't be downloaded it's been removed.

I have it on my iPad and iPhone hmmmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->