Help with gender scan pictures

xxchloexx

Reaction score
Hi ladies bit of a strange one , I paid for a private scan to find out baby's gender. We ordered a balloon so didn't want to know in the room, the guy was really unprofessional, he told us he would turn the screen off when he looked at the gender, when he turned it back on it still had a photo saying "it's a girl" , so he ruined the whole balloon idea.. I've been looking at reviews online and sooo many people have had issues with this clinic.. they were told baby was a girl and it turned out to be a boy or vice versa.. I've attached the photos I was given confirming girl, but honestly I can't even make out what I'm looking at. Can anyone look and see does this look like how a baby girl at 17 weeks should look? or is there any doubt?? thanks so much

20231220_193558.jpg

20231220_193621.jpg

IMG-20231217-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20231217-WA0033.jpg

First two look like classic bum and legs shots and the lack of penis makes me lean girl. My son’s was huge and visible by 16w. Other two you wouldn’t be able to tell gender.

I’m sorry your experience was awful but I gotta be honest if they had numerous complaints like trust that. People only post reviews in extremely good or extremely bad situations so if there’s a pattern to the reviews and over time like just find another place. Still I’m sorry hugs

Looks girly to me! I'm so sorry they ruined your experience :hugs:.

I'm so sorry that was your experience. But bubs is definitely all girl x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->