£200 for Mia's clothes, wait for the sales?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FayDanielle

Mia's Mummy <3
Reaction score
Mia has been given £200 in cash from family members and I'd like it to kit her out until summer with clothes.
Is it more realistic to wait for the sales? I've never been sale shopping for baby clothes so I'm not aware how good the sales are regarding baby clothes.
I mainly buy in Next/Zara/h&m for her, is anyone aware how good the sales are for baby clothes in these places?
I know next is usually a bit hit and miss usually, but I've never done next in the after Xmas sale.
Thanks in advance for any info xx

I have a VIP slot for the next sale online and i can view what sale items now and there is LOADS!!!! I dont know if it will be like that in the shops but most things are in the sale and have alot off them!!
I dont know about Zara or H&M!

My sister buys a lot in the next sale for her kids, much cheaper.

i go to next on the first sale day every time they have one, we normally chuck in 20 quid each and for that 40 quid we get a stupid amount of stuff!!! 200 will go a loooooooooong way!!

I bought most of Fran's summer clothes this year in the sales - I'd deffinitely wait!!!

I love the next sale boxing day. I went the year before last when I was 8 months pregnant at about 5 and got loads!!! X

Iv got a VIP slot too and there is quite a few bits, I normally go when it opens on the sale day at 5am and get absolutely loads, you do have to go early though or there will be nothing good left, I'm hoping I can get most of what I want online so I dont have to go to the shop haha x

Wait for the sales epspecially the NEXT sale..........i have a VIP slot booked but i will be going to the store on boxing day or whenever it is as well.......... x

I would not because I hate hectic sales, lol, but you will get more if you can tolerate them. I know a lot of the stores here are sold out of most of the stuff I liked online so you may not get as much choice right before Christmas anyway. I hope you get lots of bargains. :flower:

Wait for the sales. NEXT is always fab, I've save £100 to spend in the NEXT sale in store x

Yes go to the next sale! You can £400 worth of clothes for £200! Although if your after summer stuff then it might not be worth going as it will be winter stuff for sale, long sleeved tops, coats and stuff. x

Definitely wait for the sales, you can always buy winter stuff for next year!

I also have a VIP slot booked for Next tomorow, im still paying of last years and now im gona be tempted to double up, but its worth it they grow so quick i prefer online to the shops so you miss those huge lines at the till and busy stores.

I must be the only one who thinks the next sale is crap! Maybe it's cos I don't go at 5am though :haha:

Next sale is good but you need to go early. I have a slot booked for tomorrow night so I am hoping I get what I want so I don't have to trek to the store!

I've my VIP slot booked as well but will be going instore on boxing day morning for the sizes I want always go oos online lol but definately think next sale is the best way to go you'll get loads and loads for your money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"