• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

£4 off a pack of nature babycare nappies!

summer rain

Mum of 5
Reaction score
While naty are 'finalising the details' of their new ambassador customer loyalty club (i.e. it seems they have cocked up lol!) they are offering £4 off a pack of nature babycare nappies, any size via a printable. I have found if you register under different emails you can get 3 coupons from one computer before it stops you getting anymore (had to put my OHs name for one). At Sainsburys until the 10th January they have buy 2 packs of these nappies for £10, I am not sure whether you could use one coupon on that deal or two, as it does say on the coupon per item purchased not per transaction but anyway even if you use only one per transaction, you'd be getting each pack of nappies for £3 each-less than 10p a nappy. For an environmentally friendly nappy I find this brand really good, in some ways more absorbent than gel filled conventional disposables and great for babies with sensitive skin; second youngest was allergic to all other nappies except these. Anyway here is the link

https://www.naty.com/uk/Coupon/tabid/330/Default.aspx

Gutted it stopped me at 2 prints but great saving thanks xx

thanks managed to print one then my printer messed up and smudged the second :(

aww thats a shame, I get that sometimes as well, a recent philadelphia coupon was meant to give 2 prints but only gave me one. I have a laser printer so no probs with smudging xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->