£5 ebay voucher, no minimum spend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you thank you thank you! I just ordered a triple pack Peppa dvd for 3.96! So happy xx

struggled to find something with limited time but ended up going for some mickey mouse pyjamas for £2.98 (after voucher)

Not gonna lie I've never moved so fast

Same here!

Thank you so much, I just ordered William a Lights and Sounds Take n Play Flynn the Fire Engine for half price. He is going to be so happy.

I have been trying since you put this on to remember OHs log in details for his account! Just ordered OH a CD he's been after and 2 pairs of bob the builder socks for DS! (on his account)

Thankyou! Ordered some lamanze play socks for bubs! Was £4.15 and paid £0! :D

for 1.75 i got a yankee candle christmas holder.... almost brought it the other day aswell, glad i waited

Whoop, just seen this in the nick of time! I've been looking at cash safes for the past few days and I just found one that I was happy to pay the price for. Seen this and immediately went and bought it :happydance: just wish I had have seen it that bit earlier tho coz I would have used my dads account too :haha:

for 1.75 i got a yankee candle christmas holder.... almost brought it the other day aswell, glad i waited

Once I had done it I thought damn should of looked for candles but was a mad dash! Haha

I got £9 something worth of this for £0! (used mine and OHs account!)

I used it twice on 2 different accounts :haha: used it to buy cotbed sheets for the new baby though, nothing christmassy!

I got some minnie mouse pyjamas for Jess for £1.65 postage :) xXx

How do you find out about these do they advertise it in there home have?
I wonder how often they do it.

Cannot believe i missed this!! :grr:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back