£50 to spend on cloth...

ImmysMom

Reaction score
...what would you buy?!

I've found out that my local council run a cloth nappy scheme - spend £50 and receive £30 back - woo hoo...:happydance:

Well, it would be very rude of me not to take them up on this kind offer...so, what would you buy? I'm undecided, I think that I want some more AIO's or Pockets...hmmm decisions, decisions.

id get 3 peachy greens!

I'd buy pretty fitteds personally. Kiwi pie or primm n proper are 2 I'd love!
But if I was going to buy aio I would get some more bumgenius organics I think.

Oooh yeah, more Kiwi Pies would be my choice I think! They're soooo stretchy and absorbent... and beautiful! Or Primm N Proper Baby AI2s are one of my favourite nappies at the moment - really absorbent, pretty and reliable.

What AIOs and pockets do you have already?

Thank you for your suggestions ladies.

Oooh...never seen Kiwi Pies before...they're lovely!

The only AIO's I have are Miosolo and Bambooty's, and the only pockets I have are Ebay cheapies (I didn't think that I'd like them so just bought cheap to try, but I do actually love them!). So there is a world of nappies out there for me to try :winkwink:

I've got loads of fitted's - I was badly advised (not by someone on here) when I first wanted to try cloth and went nuts buying fitted rather then a mixture, I find them ok, but DH just does not get on with them (I might sell some of them on).

Ahhh so you still have LOT to try in AIOs and pockets then. I like Freetimes for a good AIO. I'm liking our FuzziBunz at the moment and I've just got a Babykicks Premium to try which I love already!

Ahhh so you still have LOT to try in AIOs and pockets then. I like Freetimes for a good AIO. I'm liking our FuzziBunz at the moment and I've just got a Babykicks Premium to try which I love already!

Yep - loads and loads to try (and to hide from DH).

The Freetimes are on my 'list'!

Just been looking at Flips...can you boost them at all, or is it just one insert you use at a time (or is one insert enough)?

You can easily boost them. The stay dry inserts are nowhere near as absorbent as the organic ones but they are quite a bit trimmer and more flexible. They're about as absorbent as Freetimes. As LO gets older you may need to boost them and it's really easy. I use a Little Lamb bamboo booster (size 2 even on a little baby) and that makes them last another 40-60 mins and makes them less prone to compression wicking (which microfibre can do). The organics are lots more absorbent but I'm not keen on the feel of them. Some people use an organic with a stay dry on top for overnight.

Rachel...as always...Thank you!!

Off to purchase some fluff :happydance:

Hi,

We have a selection but my current favourites are totsbots easy fits (fab prints) and easily boost able and fuzzibunz one size.
Bum Genius free times and v4's always a safe bet.

Try www.fluffytails.co.uk - quite a few options on there.

Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->