£650,000 a year for RBS tosser

alio

Reaction score
Sir Fred Goodwin will get £650,000 pension per year for life. He is the tosser that allowed Royal Bank of Scotland to collapse. I think that is disgusting. Sorry, it's just so bloody wrong. Then again he'll probably need it to pay his private army to guard him if he goes out into public life ever again.

YUK!!!!

Totally. OH and I were talking about this earlier and he was saying he would love to just walk around behind him saying "so where is our money then" and telling everyone they passed that this "is the tosser who lost all our money and yet feels it acceptable to take a stonking great bonus payment"!

Like OH says though, he will never really be able to settle anywhere now - the rich will be annoyed as he lost their money too, the normal people hate him.....if he can sleep at night then I'll be surprised........

xxx

I agree, it's ridiculous. A letter he sent has been published on BBC news basically explaining his reasons for saying no he won't take less pension! What an idiot! xx

None of the big bank CIO's/bosses should get anything!!

I work for one of these banks and what really does my head in is all big wigs are getting golden handshakes & payouts and the 'normal workers' whose fault it isn't and work for a basic wage get our annual bonus stopped!! Ok, so we don't get much but with what we live on compared to the big bosses every little helps us!!

One of the top men (now well known in the press) where I work who left the business as it was going under got a HUGE payout, the 'workers' get nothing!!

:hissy: Don't get me started on this - I get so wound up!

yep, it's truly tasteless

Strip him of his knighthood!!!

That might make him think twice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14