£9.50 sun holidays, which of your choices did you get last time?

3 girlies

Reaction score
ive sent off my sun holiday form & quite a few people have said that they were unsuccessful last time or got their 5th choice? i stupidly thought id get my 1st choice so i rushed choosing the other ones :dohh: not that i mind where we go really.

so what number choice did you get? & when will i hear if ive been successful? :flower:

i got my 3rd choice i think it was on my 1st choice of dates (i only put one date down!). This time i had priority code so did it online and got my 1st choices :)

how long will it take before i know which choice i got? i didnt realise you could do it online :blush: prob wasted another day posting it :dohh:

i posted it last time and i got my 5th choice of park and 5th choice of dates! lol x

I've never really understood the sun holidays, is it good?

how long does it take to find out which park you got though?

mine took 4 weeks but ours isnt until oct so if you only put close dates your get it sooner if its a later date you will be one of the last to get the letter iyswim? x

we got 1st choice of both but with priority booking because weve done the sun holidays for the last 5 years or so

I only posted mine yesterday and only put down 1 date and 1 park

and it occured to me last night that i forgot to write my debit card number on the back of my cheque too so I doubt we will be successfull at all, but if were not it dosent really matter cos we have agreed will just book direct or go to Centre Parcs in December for Livs b-day as earlier planned.

xx

Im posting mine tomorrow. Has everyone else posted theirs already?
I have never done it before

I posted mine on wednesday I think! I reckon the september & october dates are less popular coz of the weather & the fact its a new school year :) or at least that's what I'm hoping :haha:

Im really hoping to get my 1st choice & especially 1st choice date as im trying my best to get away for my birthday lol

Just wondering if any one who posted theirs has heard back yet?

Nothing for me so far :nope:

xx

I only posted mine yesterday and only put down 1 date and 1 park

and it occured to me last night that i forgot to write my debit card number on the back of my cheque too so I doubt we will be successfull at all, but if were not it dosent really matter cos we have agreed will just book direct or go to Centre Parcs in December for Livs b-day as earlier planned.

xx

I didn't realise you had to write the debit card number on the back of the cheque i must missed that bit.

Did everyone else do that?

I still haven't heard anything so maybe it hasn't been successful?

I havent ever had to write my debit card number on the back of a cheque before to be honest so im wondering if it was just if there was an issue with your cheque and perhaps they may take it as a debit card transaction.

I wasnt too fussed before if we were successful or not but now im really hoping that we are as i need a break away from here and i think it would be really nice.

xx

Same here i wasn't overly fussed but now i keep getting excited when the post man comes to see if we got anything, i'm sure i am just impatient but i really want to know either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->