♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

@realbeauty86 oh Im so sorry sweetheart, is there a way you can be seen? I really hope you and baby are ok :hugs:

Hi ladies I just got my BFP after completing my 3rd IVF cycle! Can I join the group and get added to the first page? My due date is December 26, 2021. I have 3 children total, a set of BG twins and my DD from my previous 2 IVF cycles. I went through a lot to get here, 2 failed FET cycles, one miscarriage at 10 weeks and a chemical pregnancy before I decided to try again with another IVF cycle.

Here is a link to my HPT testing thread if anyone wants to take a peak!
IVF cycle #3 trigger shot or the start of my BFP???

Congrats to all of the blessed ladies in the group and H&H 9 months to everyone!

0F06EA55-1E73-495F-97F4-D075184000AA.jpeg

Here is a picture of my embryos from my IVF cycle. I transferred 2 three day embryos!

Hi ladies I just got my BFP after completing my 3rd IVF cycle! Can I join the group and get added to the first page? My due date is December 26, 2021. I have 3 children total, a set of BG twins and my DD from my previous 2 IVF cycles. I went through a lot to get here, 2 failed FET cycles, one miscarriage at 10 weeks and a chemical pregnancy before I decided to try again with another IVF cycle.

Congrats to all of the blessed ladies in the group and H&H 9 months to everyone!

View attachment 1097286

Here is a picture of my embryos from my IVF cycle. I transferred 2 three day embryos!
Massive congratulations! Xx

View attachment 1097286

So happy you are here!!!

I'm dreading it and also ridiculously excited as well x

I'm sure it will go perfectly hon. I understand the nervous bit I was well nervous b4 my 6+1 week and 8+1 weeks scan.

My next big scan is the 20 week Anomaly scan and I have that 4 weeks tomorrow and I always get well nervous for that one too because they check everything.

View attachment 1097286

So happy for u hon that photo is amazing.
Is all 3 a embryo hon? Does mean there cud be a chance of multiples?
So made up u got ure BFP.

Its taking a lot of willpower to not start a registry already. I had to confirm with hubby its too early to start one. I needed him to reassure me off the ledge. :rofl:

How is everyone announcing? My kids love their rainboots so Im doing a pic of them with a baby pair next to them. Basically like this but with hunter boots....

DD1084E1-0EA7-44E8-B550-F717DE24C445.jpeg

@wannabeprego welcome and a big congratulations to you :D I have added you to the front x

@Rach87 that's a great announcement! I haven't put much thought into that yet. Just trying to get this first scan over and done with, I don't think it's really sunk in yet. I need to see that heartbeat then I will be happy!

I'm sure it will go perfectly hon. I understand the nervous bit I was well nervous b4 my 6+1 week and 8+1 weeks scan.

My next big scan is the 20 week Anomaly scan and I have that 4 weeks tomorrow and I always get well nervous for that one too because they check everything.

So happy for u hon that photo is amazing.
Is all 3 a embryo hon? Does mean there cud be a chance of multiples?
So made up u got ure BFP.

Thank you for the warm welcome! I actually only put back 2 embryos this time. The rest of the embryos in the picture are now frozen. (4 frosties) I can use them in a future FET cycle, but to be honest with you I am planning on this being my last pregnancy. I am in my early 40's and it is time for me to wrap up my baby making days with this last pregnancy! So, yes there is a possibility of it being twins if both of them made it. I won't know until I got for my first ultrasound though!

In my 2 previous IVF cycles I did put back 3 embryos both times, one of the times I ended up with my BG twins, the second IVF cycle, they started out as 2 but only one grew and I ended up with my DD. I was playing it a bit safer this time since now I have 3 kids and I am hoping for just one baby this time!

Good luck with your upcoming scan! I hope that everything looks great and baby is healthy!

Its taking a lot of willpower to not start a registry already. I had to confirm with hubby its too early to start one. I needed him to reassure me off the ledge. :rofl:

How is everyone announcing? My kids love their rainboots so Im doing a pic of them with a baby pair next to them. Basically like this but with hunter boots....

View attachment 1097319

That sounds like a super cute idea! I really like it! In the past I did a photo booth gender reveal with my twins and my hubby to announce the arrival of my daughter! That came out really cute! With my BG twins my husband and I posed in a picture with pink and blue balloons!

For this pregnancy I am going to wait a bit longer to announce, for sure not until 12 weeks, maybe even a bit longer, just because I had a miscarriage and a recent chemical pregnancy with my last 2 failed FET cycles. I am feeling pretty paranoid. Plus I don't want to deal with some annoying family members that will hound me about the pregnancy! I actually didn't tell my family at all about this IVF cycle because they were against it because of my age, and because I already have 3 children. However I personally feel like my reproductive choices and mine and my husband's! I never felt the need to weigh in on other people's reproductive choices, because it is none of my business, for one thing! Ugghh! Sorry about the rant! LOL!!!

I'm not sure how we will announce just yet though! I need to think about it a bit more! I suppose I just want to make it through the first trimester and I will start to relax a bit more!

Its funny with my dd i didn't announce until I was over 15 weeks, my son 10-11 weeks and this one Im ready to announce already lol. But still going to wait a couple weeks.

Shopping today, day 4 without power!

20210414_113322.jpg

@wannabeprego huge congratulations!

I’m going to try and leave it till 12 weeks to announce, that’s if the kids don’t notice my sickness first . We have 5 kids between us between 10 and 14 so they are older, not sure how to announce to them yet.

4 days till my scan feeling super nervous

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"