Status
Not open for further replies.

Savannah11

Love my boys xxx
Reaction score
As the title says :)
I've got a few bits and bobs from the ELC sale but need some more ideas :D

xxx

EDIT: just incase anyone else wants some ideas - this is what Ive got so far (almost all in sale!)

Ball pit/pool
Light and sounds truck and digger
Xylophone/music rattles
Books
Baby einstein play cards
Baby Einstein friends box
Soft blocks
Bubble machine
Aquamagic mat
Bath toys

This is William's list, hopefully the final version (I keep changing it). He will be nearly 21 months at Christmas.

Main Present: Toy kitchen and accessories (plates, cutlery set, food, kettle, saucepan set, spoon set)
Fish jigsaw
Island of Sodor toy
Duplo bricks and animals
Leapfrog Text and Learn
Wooden Drum
Fisher Price Ark
Mickey Mouse Tea Set
Mickey Mouse plush
Counting cookies

Books
Thomas the tank box of books
“That’s Not My” boxset
Busy Funfair and Busy Airport

I just noticed you little one is pretty much a year younger than William, so it is probably more help if I put what were hits with him last Christmas.

Ride on toy - gift from my mum and a massive hit.
Activity table
Shape sorter
That's not my books
Football
Fisher Price stacking cars

Evelyn will be 6 months at Christmas and i've started already,

-Bath toys
-This inflatable bunny chair thing from ELC
-A gorgeous old fashioned wooden xylaphone, for a bargin price :thumbup:
-Some toys from BabiesRUS Garden Friends range

and finally, a big pink tent to put in the corner of my living room and put all her toys in :D:thumbup: my hope is that it'll be a little playden for her and my friends babies when they are here :)

Colin will be 18 months at Christmas and he's getting:

Colin will be 18 months at Christmas and I've got him:

Wheelies stand and play rampway
Little People airport
Mr. Potato head
More wheelies for rampway
5 sided bead maze
Wooden play food
Clothes

Will be getting him:
Play kitchen (still haven't decided which one)
More accessories and food for it
Maybe a shopping cart

Last christmas my LO was just over 9months and he got:
Smart trike (loves it now still)
talking JCB (favourite toys)
he loves his car transporter lorry from ELC and his car garage. (plays with a lot recently)
Books are also a favourite

He also got a Mamas and Papas rocking ladybug and has never really looked at it.

This year he will be 21 months and his main present wil be a wooden kitchen, and accessories to go with it.

Amy will be 21 months on boxing day - on her list so far is:
Leapfrog Leaptop - https://www.amazon.co.uk/LeapFrog-M...PD2E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1315640450&sr=8-1

Cozy coupe - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Little-Tik...f=sr_1_2?s=kids&ie=UTF8&qid=1315640474&sr=1-2

Aquadoodle - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tomy-6189-...0MBI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1313999944&sr=8-1

Tag junior - https://www.amazon.co.uk/LeapFrog-T...f=sr_1_3?s=kids&ie=UTF8&qid=1314342520&sr=1-3

I've already got her a my baby annabel, the leaptop, peppa pig dvd, peppa pig games, and a few books.

-Bath toys

and finally, a big pink tent to put in the corner of my living room and put all her toys in :D:thumbup: my hope is that it'll be a little playden for her and my friends babies when they are here :)

where did you get the gorgeous old fashioned wooden xylaphone?

Ellie was 7.5 months last Christmas and her favourite toys were a shape sorter and a ring stacker, pop up books and a drum!

This Christmas she will be 19 months and she's getting a wooden kitchen with all the food and accessories and these: https://www.amazon.co.uk/registry/wishlist/25PD64NRTCZ1S, with some clothes for the Spring.

Ellie was 7.5 months last Christmas and her favourite toys were a shape sorter and a ring stacker, pop up books and a drum!

This Christmas she will be 19 months and she's getting a wooden kitchen with all the food and accessories and these: https://www.amazon.co.uk/registry/wishlist/25PD64NRTCZ1S, with some clothes for the Spring.

I didn't know you could store a wish list on amazon :thumbup:

I had everything saved separately in my favourites x

-Bath toys

At a shop in my town centre called Evoloution? It was a tenner :thumbup:

-Bath toys

Does it have a purple shop front with orange lettering? - wondering if its the same evoloution chain I know.

-Bath toys

Does it have a purple shop front with orange lettering? - wondering if its the same evoloution chain I know.

Yup thats the one! Sells such lovely stuff would spend hundreds in there if i could...:thumbup:

-Bath toys

Yup thats the one! Sells such lovely stuff would spend hundreds in there if i could...:thumbup:

I love it too - I will have to take a look next time I go to Norwich

I have no idea yet, i cant start thinking about xmas yet its Sept :lol: but them im like this every year & dont shop until 2nd week or Dec & then start to panick as nothing is left in stock

My little one will be 8 months i have no idea what im going to get him & my 7 year old :lol:

Main presents are lot's of happyland sets bought from ELC sale, a ELC pink garage, a peppa pig pushchair... and then shes got tonnes of lil things like craft bits, puzzles etc xx

I didn't know you could store a wish list on amazon :thumbup:

I had everything saved separately in my favourites x

:thumbup: I usually do one for myself every year for my MIL. She insists!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"