0 cm dialated, 70% effaced.. how long?!

At 38w exactly with my first I was 90% effaced 0 dilated. My doctor said, see you next week at your appointment . . . He saw me 2 days later in labour & delivery.

At 37w with my second I was told I was 80% effaced 1.5cm dilated, my doctor said he would see me at the hospital in a few days as I wouldn't make it to my next appointment . . . I saw him at my next appointment and the. A week later at my next appointment as well :growlmad:

My second came exactly on her due date. Frickin made me wait!

SO your baby can come tonight, tomorrow, in a week, or two. Good luck

At 38w exactly with my first I was 90% effaced 0 dilated. My doctor said, see you next week at your appointment . . . He saw me 2 days later in labour & delivery.

At 37w with my second I was told I was 80% effaced 1.5cm dilated, my doctor said he would see me at the hospital in a few days as I wouldn't make it to my next appointment . . . I saw him at my next appointment and the. A week later at my next appointment as well :growlmad:

My second came exactly on her due date. Frickin made me wait!

SO your baby can come tonight, tomorrow, in a week, or two. Good luck

Lol, mine will probably make me wait to after me getting so excited now! Thank you!

I was 1cm dilated and not effaced and went into labor within 4 days ;-)

I was 3 cm dilated and 90% effaced and was induced a week later

Hi I'm 1-2cm dilated, my baby is engaged and his head is at +1 station so I know he's very low. I don't know how effaced I am but I know my cervix is less than 1cm. I was told that labour should be expected soon but that was Monday and I'm still waiting for labour to begin

I guess our little babies will just come whenever th ey decide they want too! I don't know about you, but I'm already getting impatient! Lol.

I'm also feeling very impatient, everyday I wake up excited thinking I might go into labour today then every night I go to bed very disappointed that I have no baby still lol. I can see me lasting until my due date. I'm so desperate to meet my baby!

Hi I'm 1-2cm dilated, my baby is engaged and his head is at +1 station so I know he's very low. I don't know how effaced I am but I know my cervix is less than 1cm. I was told that labour should be expected soon but that was Monday and I'm still waiting for labour to begin

I guess our little babies will just come whenever th ey decide they want too! I don't know about you, but I'm already getting impatient! Lol.

I'm also feeling very impatient, everyday I wake up excited thinking I might go into labour today then every night I go to bed very disappointed that I have no baby still lol. I can see me lasting until my due date. I'm so desperate to meet my baby!

Same here! They like to keep us waiting. Lol

Lol yeah all three of my babies wanted out lol. They were all two weeks early with mega quick deliveries too! I guess I'm lucky in that respect lol

Well, I had a miscarriage prior to this pregnancy. So, I consider her my second.

i have had preterm contractions since 27 weeks. Now at 33 wks i was 1 1/2 cm dialated and 50% effaced. I am hoping we stay a few more weeks.

Sorry about your miscarriage :-(. I know the feeling oh too well. Lots of luck with your baby girl, I hope she comes soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->