1.5 years later.... I'M PREGNANT!!!!!

maggie111

Reaction score
Omg it's true! 4-5 weeks pregnant!

Holy Shit!!! Everyone seemed to be getting pregnant but me, I've waited so long!!!

If anyone wonders - my symptoms were - something like thrush, very mild spotting, a Vit C craving and period cramps last night. (Hopefully not actual period cramps!! :nope: )

OH MY GOD!!!

Anyone know the chances of miscarrying at this stage? (Conceived 3 weeks ago we think!!)

Why can't I see my signature? It shows up in my User CP - it's got my new tickers in! I'm so excited!

Edit: Ooh... There it is!!! :D

congratulations!!

Was this a natural BFP or did u take anything to assist u? Did u do anything differently this month? thanks x

Congrats! Did you do anything different or do you just think this was your time? Have a happy and healthy nine months!

Aww thanks for your congratulations!

I've had a very long time stressing about pregnancy. Some months I've "not cared" and some months I've been obsessive.

A month or two ago I sat down with my husband and said the pressure I felt was crippling and depressing and he could help so it wasn't all on me. He charted without my knowledge - I really felt no responsibility for it I just completely ignored all of it! When I took my PG test this morning I had no idea how far along - but the Clearblue test and DH's dates matched up!! :D

Whether removing my responsibility helped or not I don't know. We had sex 1-2 days past ovulation with no Clomid or Preseed or anything.

Congratulations :) wishing you a healthy pregnancy :)

So cute! You sound absolutely shocked and excited :). Congratulations!!!! Such an exciting time!

So cute! You sound absolutely shocked and excited :). Congratulations!!!! Such an exciting time!

Aww thank you I really am!!! When I told my husband the good news he thought I was in pain - I was all red faced and crying really hard!!!

6 weeks today!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!

:wohoo:
Congratulations! It really is such a magical and amazing time-- enjoy it!

Have a happy and healthy nine months! :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->