1 Day until .......................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks love, cant wait to do this for the kids. I had no sound on my computer last year so couldnt do it and this year callum knows exactly whats going on so cant wait to see his little face! x

Thanks love, cant wait to do this for the kids. I had no sound on my computer last year so couldnt do it and this year callum knows exactly whats going on so cant wait to see his little face! x

I had no sound last year neither, I had to take the kids down to sabrina's house to let them hear it lol

can't wait til it opens :happydance:

Just checked and its still not on :( cant wait lol x

I think they are having a few problems, they said it should be up and running later tonight :)

thats why I posted the other one, I feel bad because it was me that made this thread and everyone is waiting for it to open !!! lol

Its still not open :cry: I know they were having problems but they said it should have been up and running late last night :nope: I hope they can get it working.

my kids loved this last year too,

its still not open tho lol

It was working for a bit on the 22nd a few people got to make some, but they are having a lot of problems and said they will not open it until all problems are sloved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->