1 DPO ...Anyone with me!

ttc_Mera

Reaction score
:wave: Hey Ladies, after positive opks, and some strong ovulation pains Im pretty sure I ovulated yesterday on CD 14 so Im officially in the 2ww.

I dont temp anymore since it started to stress me out and I wouldnt get the best sleep. I usually ovulate on cd 13- cd 14 every month so Im pretty confident about it.

Any 2ww buddies?! Fx for a sticky bfp!

I'm around 2 DPO. I don't temp or anything either. I just usually ovulate mid cycle. Testing on Oct 27th or 28th :) Good luck to you! Last month I didn't ovulate which was strange lol. Fingers crossed!

:) hi !! I'm going to attempt to wait until AF is due or late to test ( who am I kidding!) . I'm not even going to check exactly when AF is due so I don't think about it. Fx for our bfp !!

yea I don't test early either. I'm due on the 27th. I'm pretty regular. So will either test 27 or 28 whenever I can get to the store for one :p

Hello:) According to my chart I ovulate today but I'm almost positive it happened 2 days ago. AF due on the 28th so I'm pretty much in the TWW. Good luck to all!

I don't temp either, I can't be dealing with the stress. I ovulated at some point after Tuesday as I had egg white cm. We bd'd Monday, Tuesday.

Hope we all catch the eggs ladies! I did temping for maybe two cycles and I couldnt get a good night sleeping doing so because my body would always be ready to wake up and temp. I would wake up hours early and wouldnt be able to go back to sleep. Im pretty sure I ovulate regularly ( im hoping so anyway). My cycles are usually like clockwork so I am hoping for a sticky bean.

Keep us updated ladies!!

Last cycle I did the pineapple core to help with implanation during 1 dpo - 6 dpo. Didnt hurt since I did get a bfp but it just didnt stick. Definitely going to try it again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->