1 DPO...how do you make this TWW go by faster???

TacoTime

Reaction score
35 years old, ttc #1. I believe I O'd yesterday so the LONG tww starts today. It's painful how slow these two weeks are - do you guys do anything special to make the time go by faster? Not sure if coming onto this site daily (or multiple times a day) helps or makes it worse?:winkwink:

Would love to hear from anyone going through this too!

I'm right there with you, I O'd on Sunday this past weekend, have been feeling especially crampy all week with some lower back pain, I've been told that these are some normal early signs but I don't want to get my hopes up too much! I'm testing on the 16th, sure hope DH get's a good father's day surprise this year!

feeling exactly the same :( im on 6dpo and its going way too slow. I try to keep myself busy to pass the days away but it doesnt help much :S got some mild cramps as well so hopefully this is my month but i come on here multiple times a day as well... I would suggest delving into a really good book, someone suggested it to me and its helping a lot :) try to enjoy your days and take your mind off conceiving x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->