1 dpo....officially in tww cycle 5!!!

Sweedot

Esmé and Teddy's mom
Reaction score
:happydance:

TWW starts today!

:happydance:

who else is joining me for 14 days of torture????

:wacko:

Sweetdot - Good luck during the awful 2WW I am currently in limpo too! I think I am about 4-5 DPO.

How are you geeling about this month?

not positive at all, I think we may have just missed the big O!

This timing thing is so tricky, will have to wait and see, I have a feeling next month, month 6 will be my month, I'm not holding out much positive feeling for this cycle!

how about you?

hi there.. my first cycle was 34, second 29 third 31 and i was due to be o'in from 16-20th ish thats according if my cycle wil be 31 again lol :S but from my af we :sex: every day pretty much from the 11th jan so ov day meant to be today so will be in my 2ww , but stil going to :sex: incase ov'd late, not temping or using opks, so hoping im ovulating in the first place. but only time will tell.

good luck and :dust: :D

i temp and use OPK's

since this is my 5th cycle, i'm starting to really learn my body now....my opk's never go dark until literally the day of ovulation, or maybe just before....but i do get a temp dip on the day of O, so I've learned to look out for that...

sadly we missed the bd the day before o, due to work constraints, but we did it, two days before O and the day of O and the morning after, just in case it was a little late.

I really am thinking of investing in a fertility monitor, just to back up my results...OPK's just aren't reliable enough for me...

for anyone not using opk's or temping, i would definitely recommend it, i didn't realize I o'd late until I started using them, was bding on cycle days 13,14 15 before...but then i realized I didn't o until about cycle day 17 after i started charting! eeeek, months wasted!

oh and.....if your counting back 14 days from end of cycle, i wouldnt advise it, my LP is 12 days, 13 at best....so thats another good way to miss the big o day!

it's all so complicated

ye it is so complicated thats why i just decided it would be best for us to bd everyday or every other day to ensure we cover all areas as i cant commit myself to opk or temping as i find it puts too much pressure on.

ye it is so complicated thats why i just decided it would be best for us to bd everyday or every other day to ensure we cover all areas as i cant commit myself to opk or temping as i find it puts too much pressure on.

we did that when we were NTNP but it got too stressful for us, i love the bd dance as much as the next person, but everyday or everyother day about did me in after 4 months! Thats when we started charting, i admit we have been unsuccessful thus far...so there's never really a right way to do it, but for us i think this is the best option! plus dh has a slightly low sperm count and motility and so its not really advisable for us to do it everyday, as i wouldnt have enough good swimmers in me when the time comes! lol

good luck this cycle!!!

thank you , and you too :D lets hope its our time! only few weeks to find out.. although will probably seem an eternity lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->