1 DPO today...TWW...Looking for buddies.. Any takers?

StrawBerry2

TTC baby number 4!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I am currently in the Two Week Wait... And would like to pass the time and sharing this experience with other ladies in the same time frame/position :)

I had a pos OPK yesterday morning (did not test before that at all this month)...so I'm sure it would also have been + if I had done an OPK on Wednesday. We BD'd on Wednesday evening. Yesterday I had a lot of pains in my lower abdomen, and some cramps that felt similar to AF cramps. Today no more cramps and negative OPK. So I am sure that I am 1DPO today :) I am CD15 today. My cycle is 28 days. I am 30years old and my DF is 31... We have been together for 5 years and are so ready to be parents.

So now everyday I will post my symptoms per DPO. I am looking for some buddies to join me and do the same ...and help each other stay "sane" through the TWW :) any takers??? :kiss::kiss:

So 1 DPO "Symptoms":

- dry/crumbly CM
- CP was low and closed this morning.
-TMI: ...a lil bit gassy
-a few "twinges" lower abdomen

..let the symptom spotting begin :)

Anyone??

...tonight my bb's have felt a bit sore....
...and had some more lower abdo ache...

Okay well...I guess I'll keep myself entertained at least...trying to pass the time :bunny:

Symptoms for today (2 DPO):
-tender breasts...achy especially when lying down.
-this morning when I brushed my teeth, I noticed some of my lower gums were bleeding (this is not something that happens often at all).
-other than that...nothing. Hehe...i know it's still probably only my progesterone levels playing tricks on me....way too early yet! :)

Hey! I'm right there with you. I ovulated February 26th, I'm currently 5 dpo.... I have an achy uterus, which honestly scares me.. I want af to stay away lol. Everyday my cervix has been medium-low and closed since ovulation. Today it was so high I couldn't reach it!!!

Strawberry where did you go? You don't have to entertain yourself. Come back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->