1 in 98 chance of Down Syndrome *UPDATE Pg 2*

We had our genetic counseling appt today. And declined all tests, but accepted the detailed ultrasound. Dr said everything looks great, there were no soft markers to indicate Down syndrome!

And we got a surprise! She asked if we knew the sex yet and I told her "we were told its a girl" and she said "I don't think so" then showed us the goods.

We're both very happy with our healthy baby boy, although I am a little sad I feel like my little Isabelle is gone, weird since it was always a boy, but I was already imagining my little girl.

This was definitely a blessing in disguise, and were both thrilled with the news!

:blue:

im glad it all looks well :)

i was sadened at first when everyone said my scan pic looked like a boy as i had spent the past 3 months imagining little girl. this was my 12 week scan.

so i got myself onto some baby products sites and started making a list of all the little boys clothes i would like if it was a little boy. it soon fixed my head - broody as hell now and no longer care what i have :lol: xxx

Glad to hear that everything looks good, and congrats on finding out its a boy.

I'm glad everything has worked out for you and congrats on your little boy!

Glad everything looks ok so far :thumbup: This happened to my friend but she found out she was a he at birth! Was a little shock for sure. Main thing is everything is ok. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->