1 month old...

Novbaby08

Mom to Harley & Piper
Reaction score
..tomorrow. Harley will be a month old. :cry: I feel like it went by too fast it seems like just yesterday I was pregnant and then today here I am packing away her newborn clothes. Clothes that used to be huge on her is now too small. I felt really torn up about her growing so fast, she's already over 9lbs. I can't believe it, She was 8lbs 1oz when she was born. She's feeling much bigger, I'm so depressed about how big she is getting, she used to only sleep with me and refuse her crib, now she doesn't mind her crib so much. Though she still likes to sleep with me, but before it was different. Breastfeeding used to be a hassle, now when she's hungry she knows where her food is. My tiny baby used to sleep all the time, and liked to be cuddled constantly, now she's awake more and likes to be held sitting up sometimes. :hissy:

Am I being too emotional?:blush:

I dont think you are being too emational. Every month, I feel the sae way, when it was 1 month, I cried, and every month after that. ANNND everytime I go through her clothes to sort out the ones that are too small

Aw, I think that is why people choose to have more than one child, because those moments can be gone in the blink of an eye and it can be something you would like to savour for longer. x

I posted the same thing when Harry was a month old!!!
I cried when i put his first tiny clothes away the other day too!
I was looking at him sleeping in his moses basket last night and compared to piccys from when he was born he looks huge!!
It all goes far too quickly and i think its perfectly normal to feel sad about that xx

:hugs:
I know how you feel..Lola was three months the other day,I can't belive how fast it went by and how much she's changed

I know exactly how you feel! Jacob is almost 2 months old! 4lbs heavier than his birth weight and growing out of his newborn clothes! I dont want him to grow up so quickly! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->