1 out of every 4 pregnancies end in miscarriage

mstennischick

Reaction score
am i just overreacting? I'm only 5 weeks. I had a blood test so its confirmed that i'm pregnant but i cant go to the obgyn until I'm seven weeks and it would make me feel so much better to just go already. I have the biggest fear that I'm going to miscarry and I dont know why

am i just overreacting? I'm only 5 weeks. I had a blood test so its confirmed that i'm pregnant but i cant go to the obgyn until I'm seven weeks and it would make me feel so much better to just go already. I have the biggest fear that I'm going to miscarry and I dont know why
Im currently ttc and that is my worst fear. try not to stress its not good for you or your baby..

I have the same fear. It's completely normal hun. One thing to remember is that most early miscarriages are genetic issues that cannot be prevented. Going for an early appointment will not prevent or stop a miscarriage. Hang in there and trust your body. It knows what it's doing. Easier said then done I know. Being pregnant after a loss has taught me to try and go with the flow. Be cautiously optimistic. Big hugs to you.

Just trustyour body. Dont stress yourself out.
Also, nothing can prevent an eearly mc. :( sadly, but you should be okay, just as long as you remain calm.

1 in 4, however most of them are actually before you detect pregnancy so your chance of miscarriage are actually alot smaller than that Hun, chin up and stay positive :) xxxx

I'm 19 Weeks hun and I still have worrys it's what comes with pregnancy especially
If you had one or so in the past it's a natural instinct for mothers to be xx

Completely normal to worry, but try your best not to. Best thing for you and your baby is to not stress :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->