1 stone to go..

pinkish_angel

Reaction score
I have managed to shift over a stone but now Im stuck at this weight :shrug: I'm finding it hard to stay focused and not pick at junk etc. I only have 1 stone to go.. which method would you recommend? special k/soup diet/etc.. Just one quick burst.. hopefully by this time next month I will be my ideal weight?!

I'm a bit like this at the moment, i lost all the excess weight and really only have a stone to go til i get to my pre preg weight (though i'd like to lose a bit more, but aiming for a stone at the moment)

It depends on what diet you're more likely to stick at! I can't do soup diets i have to have normal food, so i do calorie counting instead and toning exercises, so i dont eat more than 1200 calories a day. Do you think you'd be good at a liquid diet? Something like the Cambridge Diet would most likely get you to lose the weight within a month! As long as you were sensible afterwards and ate well afterwards so you dont put all the weight back on!

Good luck with whatever you do! :hugs:

Thanks hun, after posting this I thought about the soup diet. Went off and made myself some soup and ended up throwing it away as it was disgusting haha!! So today, I have been very stupid and had a cheese sarnie! Hardly gonna give me all my nutrients and hardly sommat I should be eating if I wanna lose weight (cheese & bread = :devil:). I have actually got 1 and a half tins of slimfast shakes in the cupboard so I am gonna start that tomorrow. One for breakfast, one for lunch and then a proper meal. Prawn Salad or sommat lite. Its only a month :blush: I even chucked the other half of my banoffee cake in the bin. Hows that for motivation? :happydance: I'm actually gonna look into the cambridge diet now you have mentioned it. Hopefully by 18th May I will be 9 stone!! I also do need to start exercising as I don't really do anything anymore. Maybe I need to borrow my folks wii fit for a month. Good luck hun, I hope you manage it too xxx :hugs:

Ive got 2.5st left been stuck at same weight or 2 up or 2 down for like 12+ wks now.

IVe tried many things nothing working so i say just keep at healthy eating/exercise.

Its awful when you get to this stage where ur on a balancing board and keep tipping a few up and down either side :( I thought only having 1 stone left would spur me on knowing I can see the finishing line, however its having the opposite effect. I was great all day. Stuck to my plan.. then come 8.30 I ruined it and got a chinese takeaway. The last thing I wanna do now is put it all back on again. I was looking at ur pics the other day hun (mummytoamberx) and you have done extremely well. You are looking fab xxx

good luck to your health. Btw, god bless. I pray for you to achieve that goal.

well I tipped over onto the 9'13.5 mark so I'm happy happy happy. But I just got back from Mcdonalds so I will wait a few days before I weigh myself again as I'm prob back at 10'1 now :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->