1 week after birth vagina suddenly soo painful

winegums

Reaction score
After giving birth I felt fine down there except the stitches which hurt underneath... Now a week later my vagina at the front not underneath -if that makes sense- has become soo painful it feels like I've been punched there and even hurts when I wipe, feels like I'm pressing on a bruise or something

Sorry so hard to explain lol

I had this, i ended up walking like john wayne for a while and it was painful if i stood up for too long too, keep taking painkillers if you can, ice packs are ment to be good. I no this is gonna sound like forever but by 3 weeks my pain had gone and now i get the odd ache, but it is normal, but more annoying than anything

I still get this :( and I know what you mean. Feels like a bruise with me for a long time. Even still get stabbing pains.

OMG I know what you mean! I feel like I've been kicked in the foof by a horse! No one tells you about the bruising but it's very bad. xx

or trying to pooh but that dont hurt any more you be glad to know.

I also had this and its only now at 4 weeks pp that i can touch the area and its completely pain free. I wish someone would tell you about all the pains and bruises after having a baby.x

3 weeks pp mine is lessening but at week 2 OW.... I think once the stitches sorted themselves out I then realised the brusing pain. The kicked by a horse comment made me laught that pretty much sums it up for me. I too wish people would tell you about this.

It will be your stiches drying out and brusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->