1 week......

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielleM

Reaction score
Just 1 more week......this time next week our living rooms will be full of happy smiley children with wrapping paper strewn all over the place, waftings of turkey cooking in the oven and festive food coming out of our ears!!!

I can't wait!!!!

:xmas6::xmas9:

I can't wait for my little boy to open his gifts!

:wohoo:it's all getting very real & exciting now!
I think the children get even more excited once school has finished, it's all about christmas this week -baking, crafting & eating lots of christmas treats.

Soo exciting! Hard to get too excited just now as kids really ill with chest infections and baby on antibiotics for it but hoping and praying they'll be much bringhter in a week! *please get well soon kiddos!*

Cannot wait to see their little faces!! :D

I hope your LOs feel better soon Babyhill :hugs:

I'm excited to! It will be better when DD is off of school after tomorrow. We're going to take the kids to a show on Sunday and I'm having a Christmas play date here on the 23rd which should help pass the time! :)

I did lose my christmas spirit, but reading this thread has put me in the mood again yay!!

I'm not sure why but it just doesn't feel like Christmas to me :-( fingers crossed it will start feeling more like it from Monday x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"