Evap line or a miricle possibly

layla29988

mam of 2
Reaction score
It seems alittle impossible as it took 10 years to have our little girl after we had our son and she's turning 1 next week do u guys think it could be a positive, my cycles wer all over the place I had 2 last month but got a positive ovulation test aswel

IMG_20240121_141924.jpg

I'd say that's positive but considering how people have been having bad luck with tests lately, I would just wait and test again to be sure

It seems alittle impossible as it took 10 years to have our little girl after we had our son and she's turning 1 next week do u guys think it could be a positive, my cycles wer all over the place I had 2 last month but got a positive ovulation test aswel

View attachment 1118013
Looks positive!! Fingers crossed!!

So I did a digital test after work yesterday and it said not pregnant, I'm still hoping that it's to early to pick up a positive as the lines wer so faint so still holding on to hope x

So I did a digital test after work yesterday and it said not pregnant, I'm still hoping that it's to early to pick up a positive as the lines wer so faint so still holding on to hope x

Digis are much less sensitive. Hopefully you get a positive digi soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->