• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 year ago.

J

JBarlow

19th July marks the one year anniversary since we lost our daughter.

I thought I was dealing with everything ok, until now. The past couple of days have been a nightmare, I've just wanted to cry at all the little things.

It seems that everyone I know is either pregnant or just given birth and I can't help but feel jealous that they get to keep their baby and I didn't get too :cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so deeply sorry for your loss. Your feelings are totally normal . I lost my Ava at 20 weeks on 3/3/2011 and all day yesterday I was just crying , now I am ok. We go in and out of this grieving and it always hurts more on the Anniversaries . Just let yourself have that time to grieve and get it out, that is healthy. When I have to cry i cry but I do it alone, I don't let my family see me . Our lives will never be the same I know this, but we all get to a place of peace, we still cry but there is peace. My Sister-In-Law will be 24 weeks Friday and we both have 3 boys , so if she does have a girl i know it will be a lot for me but I need to face it and try to be at peace with it. It is so hard just seeing her belly, but I hold it in and just smile, but it is killing me inside. I know how you feel, it will be ok. If you ever need a friend i am always here.........XOXO Andrea :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Anniversaries ARE really tough (mc, tho, in my case), so how you are feeling is normal. Maybe do something that day, e.g. a meal out, planting flowers, letting balloons off, a chinese lantern? that might make you feel a little better? My LLO (lost little one) was due 17th March 2010 and living in Ireland, have never really felt like drinking that day, even if it is St. Patrick's Day, so it is a hard day even now..........

best wishes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->