10+3 and having pain...

saveme

Reaction score
Ok well I'm a huge poker player Im at the table and bam on my lower right side painful stabs!!! I get up relieve my bladder and a few min later pain is mostly gone there is stillkind of a dull ache:wacko: Im a nurse and yesterday doing CPR same thing after. I did experience this kinda pain earlier that day, but milder. I dont know ladies what do you think:shrug: Anyone have the same...

It could be round ligament pain. You are more likely to feel it earlier in pregnancy if it is your first. Everything is growing and stretching, which puts stress on the round ligaments.

Wss it sound like round ligament pain, I got out of the car earlier and stood up straight and I had it too, it's bloody painful too ;-)

It could be round ligament pain. You are more likely to feel it earlier in pregnancy if it is your first. Everything is growing and stretching, which puts stress on the round ligaments.
I thought round ligament pain doesnt kick in till your 2nd tri though?:shrug: This is the 4th pregnancy but the only bean to be sticky and in the right spot...
Ive had a mc at 6/7 weeks didnt know and 2 ectopics... sooo I know this baby is in the right spot heard the heart beat everything has been going well last I used the doppler was 10weeks and heard kil bubs right away but still these little pangs are troubling....:wacko:

Wss it sound like round ligament pain, I got out of the car earlier and stood up straight and I had it too, it's bloody painful too ;-)

Oh they are so painful... They are definitely noticeable but Im ok if this is all part and normal pregnancy stuff... I have a doppler but I told my hubby I wouldnt use it anymore because he isnt comfortable with it...

It normally doesn't start until the second trimester, but it's not impossible to feel it in first tri. If your tummy hasn't stretched past 6/7 weeks, then it does make sense that your body is getting ready for what is to come. It will probably be more frequent in second tri. This is my second pregnancy, and I also had round ligament pains around 9 weeks. Mostly if i rolled over too quickly, sneezed lying down or stood up too fast.

Well all I can do now is pray all is well with baby. And wait for my scan on the 22nd. Im just so excited and kinda nervous!

Ive had plenty of round ligament pain already and only 7.3 weeks, and this is my second pregnancy,the first was an early loss.

Ive had plenty of round ligament pain already and only 7.3 weeks, and this is my second pregnancy,the first was an early loss.

Oh I really hope thats what Im feeling. Earlier I had some pain in middle part of my hip like deep inside. I know most of this stuff is normal Im just super nervous when the sharp pain is in the lower parts of my uterus esp when on the right cause I know lik bean tends to be on the right on my last scan and everytime ive used the doppler thats where Ive found lil bubs heart... Well Im hoping and praying all of our lil beans are nice and healthy and snuggled tightly!

I've had round ligament pain since around 6 weeks. I know that's definitely what it is as this is my second pregnancy. I had it from quite early in my first pregnancy too. It's always when I move suddenly or cough or sneeze. I would say it sounds like that's what you experienced but if you're worried I'd try to get it checked out just to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->