10+4 weeks. Fluttering feeling... baby??

SteffieLee

Mommy of 3
Reaction score
Hey all. This is my 3rd baby. With both other children, I didn't feel movement until 17+ wks when I would get a swift kick. Never earlier. With this one, I feel fluttering in my uterus. Muscle twitches or could that be the baby? I'm 10+4 weeks today.
Anyone else having fluttering this early?

I have with my first! And I had an anterior placenta too. Felt fluttering at 10.5 weeks but didn't feel any regular movement until 14. Absolutely it's baby. :)

I just asked nearly this exact question! I swear I felt something earlier today. It's awesome!

Usually people say with your 2nd or 3rd baby you feel it even later than you did your first. I guess its possible but not likely.

That's funny because I've always heard the opposite, that you feel baby earlier with subsequent pregnancies.

Yes, I've definitely heard it's earlier with each subsequent one. This is only my first, so it's doubtful it was baby this early, but a couple days ago (at 12 weeks) I had the strangest fluttering feeling right when I laid down for bed (lol, I know it wasn't gas or anything)...not sure what it was though. I'm a bit underweight, so not sure if that plays a factor in how early or late I might feel baby. Anyone know?

This is really strange I was thinking this last night, I am 10+3 and when I was in bed last night I felt like I could feel like fluttering in my tummy, I was wondering if this was baby as it's very early, this is #2 and I have heard also you feel things earlier as your body has already experienced this.

I'd say if it is your third baby then it could definitly be baby :)

Thanks everyone!!! Time will tell if it's really the baby moving! I'll ask my OB when I see her in a couple weeks.

With my first I was sure I felt him at 14 weeks. I was laying in bed before getting up in the morning and the only way I can describe what I felt is that it was as if a little fish was flopping around really low down in my tummy. It lasted only a second or two and that was it. No way it was gas. :)

hi i have this an same as you 3rd baby. An for last 3/4 days been feelong strange feelings in abdo. It remind me other to but later dont remember feeling first till 20+ weeks an second 17+. Am 11 weeks today.

I feel like if it was a bubbling in your low pelvic area or uterus, it's the baby. I asked my midwife, and she said it's the baby. I never had stuff like that happen before I was pregnant! Hah. It's over an inch big! You're bound to feel something when it moves. It's swishing stuff around in there ya know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->