10+6 weeks preg and have had brown tissue discharge for 3 days-shud I worry?

Egyptiangirl

Mum and TTC No 2
Reaction score
Hi, I'm 10+6 weeks preg and have a 19 month old. Since fri I have had dark brown discharge and tissue/debris when I go to the loo. Also noticed on my undies during the day when I'm active. I'm calling the midwife first thing tomorrow but can't help panicking until then!! Could this be the start of a miscarriage? I don't have any actual bleeding and no pain other than some pulling/stretching sensations on and off. Anyone been through this or might know what's causing it? I've been lifting my son a lot lately and rushing around all day and not sleeping much at all at night as my son has been unsettled for the last week, maybe it's just over exertion?

There's no point in worrying. Just relax until you talk to your midwife tomorrow.

It's impossible not to worry honey, Your bound too. No pain is a good thing and it could be just a bit of old blood, when I had brown blood in my previous pregnancy my mw arranged a scan for me so I'm sure your mw will do the same.

Let us know how you get on x

Hope everything ends up being OK hun. I know brown is old blood. I don't know much about the tissue bits as I never experienced that. I'm sure your ob will schedule an ultrasound just to be sure. As long as it doesn't turn red, try not to worry so much (though easier said than done I know).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->