10 days late and neg result ??

Princess8909

Reaction score
Hi I'm 10 days late but have negative results! Usually have 29 day cycles and it's now day 40???

Any help??

Hi I'm 10 days late but have negative results! Usually have 29 day cycles and it's now day 40???

Any help??

hi, do you know or have any idea when you ovulated? You may have ovulated later than you think. My cycles were all wrong when we were trying - one month 32 and then back to 42 and next month 31! I had tracked my temps so knew i ovulated on day 28 rather than day 14 - which made it too early to test when i would have normally done so - if that makes any kind of sense. I tested on 23 and 24dpo

Have you any other symptoms? The ladies in the TTC and 2WW section are lovely and would be very helpful if you wanted to post there as well?

Hi :)

No I have no idea when I ovulated ..opps :-(

All i kno is that I had intercourse in my 4 fertile days.have been monitoring my periods for the last 7 months and haven't gone over day 29 but today is day 40

I'm not actually ttc but obviously missed my period so a bit worried

I don't mind either way :)

Hi :)

No I have no idea when I ovulated ..opps :-(

All i kno is that I had intercourse in my 4 fertile days.have been monitoring my periods for the last 7 months and haven't gone over day 29 but today is day 40

I'm not actually ttc but obviously missed my period so a bit worried

I don't mind either way :)

Hi, don't have any advice other than if you're concerned go to your doctor. I did when i had two massively long cycles one 40 and the other over 70, he told me not to worry that stress will make you late.

I found that taking my temperature every morning and using fertility friend to chart them really helped as it showed that i ovulated so much later than i thought. Before we started trying my cycles were pretty much regular but they changed when we started ttc.

Such a frustrating business - hope you get the answers you want

Hi

I'm not actually trying hun just realised my periods are late - not at all stressed as I don't mind anyway :)

Welcome to BnB!

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/Snapbucket/bnb/annegeddespumpkins.jpg

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->