Anything or crazy?!

AP9285

Reaction score
Hi gals! I am new on this forum hope you're all doing well and getting those all elusive bfp's!!
I believe I am 10 dpo today and as I have no will power and want so much to get my bfp I started testing yesterday lol crazy me!! Anyway I need some opinions on these tests I really feel like I am seeking something but at the same time I think I'm just imagining what I want to see. Anyone have any input? Thanks so much!! The cassette test was yesterday (9dpo I think) the dip test was this morning 10 dpo

Screenshot_20240329-194047.png

Screenshot_20240330-112456.png

I think I see a line. I hope they get darker!

Thanks me too!! It'd definitely be a miracle as I've struggled with fertility but hey miracles happen!

I do see something on those! Good luck!

Thanks ladies! I have some IC's call coming tomorrow and I am scared to test that they'll be bfn's does that make me crazy? Af is due either tomorrow or Tuesday but I think Tuesday and I don't want it to show up this would mean so much to me to get a bfp. Do you all think I should just wait it out or test when I get my IC's tomorrow?

I’m the same way. I have pcos and we’ve been ttc for almost 2 years at this point. Testing can be scary after so many bfns. I’ve had a few convincing evaps and chemicals too. I would say test when you get them if you want and test til af. I wish you lots of luck!

I am sorry you've had losses and been burned by evaps it's not fair! I have had loss to so I very much know how painful it is. I hope we'll get our bfp's soon!! I'll keep updated here one way or another

Just wanted to update for anyone interested, my test came in tonight so I used one I'm really not seeing anything other than a shadow maybe and that's questionable. I believe I'm 12 DPO today AF is due tomorrow at the latest I have no hope left. Strange thing is I don't have any of my usual symptoms leading up to af so I'm confused but it is what it is. I'll post the pictures of my tests for any second opinions one is without flash and one is with same test within 10 minutes

IMG_20240401_192918806.jpg

IMG_20240401_193103885.jpg

I saw a line right away. You never know. Mine was negative on Friday and super light on Saturday then yesterday and today they aren’t squinters at all. I’m hoping they darken for you!

Jules you got a bfp!!!?? Oh I am so happy for you!!! Hugs!!
When you say you saw a line right away you mean on your tests right? Surely you're not talking about mine?!

I saw a line in yours right away! I could have line eye, but I see something.

Thank you! I just got it over the weekend so I’m cautiously excited.

Well I can't get it to upload lol I'll try again later but really not seeing much about like last night... In person it seems a little more see-able but idk

Just posting an update so no one is left wondering... Started spotting this morning so looks like I am out yet again lol.

I’m sorry! Praying for next month!

Just posting an update so no one is left wondering... Started spotting this morning so looks like I am out yet again lol.
Good luck next cycle!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->