10 Days Late, BFN

puellacaerule

Reaction score
Today I am 10 days late. My last period was Nov. 1-7. I tested Dec 7th at night and 9th in the morning, and both tests were negative (Rite Aid brand). My average cycle is 31 days, and the past few months my cycles have all been regular, ranging from 28-32 days. I have only been this late once before, and that was more than two years ago during a very stressful month. We've been off and on trying for 3 1/2 years. I stopped temping a while ago, so I don't know when I ovulated. The only things that have recently changed were:

-kept track of how many calories I eat in a day, trying to gain a few extra pounds (naturally skinny, have a hard time keeping weight on), have actually gained two pounds since I started in early November (according to weight check last week). On Sunday, realized that none of my pants fit me anymore, but its not from bloating, so I guess its working!
-started taking a multivitamin on Nov 21st

I have had none of my usual PMS symptoms except sore BBs. I usually have spotting for a couple days before AF starts, but I had had absolutely none. I have had no cramps up until last night, when I had one massive one. This morning my abdomen has been really tight and achy. When I have to stand all day at work my lower abdomen begins to feel like I've walked into something or someone has punched it, kinda like a sore muscle. Today, my head hurts and I'm all stuffed up. I've had some vivid dreams, but that is not terribly unusual. I have not had any extra stress this month.

I don't want to get my hopes up, but being this late, I'm starting to wonder and get anxious, but the two BFN's make me wonder what is going on...I plan to test again next week. Can anyone give me any advice?

You have nothing to do just waiting and waiting .. wait to be late 7 days and check if its negative too go and see a doctor to make a blood test and check hcg level i know waiting 7 days is like waiting 7 years .. good luck hun

Thanks. I'm going to test again on Tuesday, which would be 14 days late, or cd46. Waiting is driving me crazy!

Is it possible that you Oed late? Last month, I was almost two weeks late for AF. I thought for sure I would get a BFP because I was having all sorts of symptoms after my suspected O date. Turns out, those symptoms were due to Oing, which occurred two weeks later than I thought. I normally get AF 12dpo, so when I looked back on my chart I realized the most symptoms occurred 12 days before getting AF.

Thanks. I'm going to test again on Tuesday, which would be 14 days late, or cd46. Waiting is driving me crazy!

Yeah waiting sucks i'm 4 dpo and got bored from waiting hahahaha
14 days sounds good get your test and update us with your news and if negative too try checking hcg level or see a doctor i have a friend was pregnant in two months and all tests were negative only confirmed with ultrasound that she is pregnant
And you 14 day late you can see a sac in ultrasound or at least after 14 the doctor can make ultrasound and know whats happening inside

It is entirely possible. I guess I can only wait and see what happens! That would explain a lot. I'm still going to keep my hopes up for as long as I can, though.

Good luck to you! I will definitely update this post. That story about your friend really gives me hope!

Day 11, and I got some brown spotting and cramps. I'm assuming AF is going to start at any moment. Must have just O'd very late this month. My stomach is also very upset today, so I'm going to spend the evening on the couch with a heating pad and try to be hopeful about the next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->