10+ Days Late, BFN's, Confused, Questions

Monzter79

Reaction score
Many thanks in advance to anyone willing to read/respond to this.

Let me quickly give you the background;

Last cycle began 5/1. I normally run every 24-26 days and occasionally have a 28 day. We've been TTC #1 with no luck for several months, but on a bit of a "break" as I was stressing- and I think our timing was a bit off. Last month we were NTNP and last dtd 5/25.

I will be 35 y/o next month and I have never been late. Planned on getting serious about charting things after my birthday.

I've tried several different brands of tests and even had a blood test this past Thursday (6/5)- all BFN.

Symptoms- Not a TON to speak of. I had cramping last Weds, Thurs, and Friday. I'm definitely more prone to welling up. I feel pretty bloated. And, I have been pretty moody here and there. (Kept thinking AF was about to start!)

I was SO stoked to be late! First time ever. I was SO sure that I was definitely headed for a BFP. OR 100% sure that AF would be starting shortly. But, at 10+ days late and all these negative results- it's got me stressed out and worried. I'm really down at the moment.

Questions;

Is it POSSIBLE I conceived on 5/25? It seems SO LATE in my cycle... I think it's not very likely. But, maybe?

Also, if I did conceive that day- what would I be looking at time-wise for a BFP to show up?

At this point- I'm really feeling like it's all just wishful thinking and nothing more. I so want it to be true... but, I'm really running out of hope.

What do you guys think? Anybody ever been through anything similar?? Am I missing something??

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->