Trying to conceive after Etopic and tube removal

So glad those numbers are coming down for you. Still blows my mind that it has taken that long! I think an hsg after you have had time to heal is a really good plan. I’ve read it can also clear any blockage as well. It was on the table for me when ttc my 2nd youngest but ended up pregnant the last cycle before avoiding in order to have the hsg done lol. I’ll hope the same for you :flower:

Hi everyone,

I am now working with a fertility clinic. I’m nervous but also oh so very ready to figure out what is going on with my body.

I have never been to a fertility clinic before but o am having faith in the process. I am currently waiting for my hcg to reach 0 and for my cycle to start so I can begin the initial testing.

I will be getting my next blood work for hcg on Friday so I’m truly hoping it will be at 0. Wish me luck.

If anyone has any advice in regards to etopics or fertility treatment please feel free to share.

thinking of you on your newest journey :hugs: I would request an hsg first and foremost to make sure your tube is in good condition, potentially cleared out even. Hope things go smoothly to get your rainbow x

I had my bloodwork done yesterday and I am now at 65.

February 29th 1655 1st dose of methotrexate
March 4th 3873
March 7th 3912 2nd dose of methotrexate
March 11th 2765
March 18th 1451
March 25th 848
April 9th 288
April 16th 231
April 23rd 110
May 3rd 65

Trying to stay strong and focus on the positives but I really want this to be over so I can truly begin healing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->