10 days late...Blood and HPT Negative!!! Very worried! PLEASE HELPPP!!!!

MadamCee

Reaction score
Hi people,

So my partner and i decided we wanted to expand our family last month. My LMP was on the 2nd of April and lasted about 5 days. it was lighter than usual but doctor said it was normal. I couldn't exactly track ovulation but we "did the do" almost every other day!:blush: I usually have anywhere between a 27-29 day cycle. I am now 10 days late and did my last HPT on monday which came out negative and a blood test which also came out negative:cry: I have been feeling a pinching sensation on either sides of my abdomen (ovaries) been sleeping at odd times of the day but haven't had any other symptoms of either a MP or pregnancy. I don't know what to think and am slightly frustrated because i mean if I'm not pregnant would like something more solid than just negative tests so i can try again :-( has anyone else had this? and if so what did you do!

PLEASE HELPPP!

THANKS ALLL

:dust:

I didnt want to read and run... so sorry youre having to go through this. Is it possible you're Oing now? You said you werent able to track last month and maybe the pinching youre feeling is O pain. I hope that helps. GL and keep us posted!!

I had this a few months ago and it turned out that I ovulated a lot later than I thought. I ovulated 2 weeks late so my period was effectively 3 weeks late.

Thank you both for your responses....Wisshing_well...are you still able to conceive if you ovulate late?

I'd bet on a late ovulation, too. That was always the cause of my late period during my mostly regular years. And you sure can get pregnant! My two girls were both conceived while I was having regular cycles but for whatever reason ovulated late that cycle. My last two pregnancies were conceived during long cycles as well, but that's because I now have abnormal cycles.

just got my period....:-( i guess i'll just have to try again this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"