10 days till section :-) anyone else just waiting??

nic_ttc_no3

Reaction score
I have my 3rd section in 10 days my pre op in 3 days but have been in slow labour for almost a week, they are just leaving me to see if I reach my section date as even though I'm 3 cm dilated baby is happy in there and pains are not regular...feeling impatient now lol.

Anyone else on final count down to section..induction or due date?

I am waiting with you :haha: does that count? :winkwink:

I have my pre op appointment thursday, then the op booked for monday! Scaaaaaaaarrrrrreeeeeed! :cry: xxx

It certainly does twag haha

Babydream is it your first section? Sure you will be fine :)

I'll be having my 4th section at 38 weeks. I'm waiting to find out the date in 2 weeks but hoping I go into labour before. I hate waiting lol

I'm so impatient they told me it would be 38 weeks again like my last one then when I went for my date they said 39 weeks I was like nooooo you can't just add a week on haha

I have been awake for all 3 and honestly you will be good my first was emergency so was all pretty quick and I was still high as a kite after 24 hour labour so I was terrified for my last one, didn't know what to expect the weirdest thing I thought was walking down not in labour and hearing dd cry 10 minutes later. The theatre staff are great they kept me laughing and talking last time and before I knew it dd was here and I didn't care about anything else. I do still feel nervous this time but after last time I'm not freaking out as much.
X

I'll be getting my date on Monday but currently no-one can tell me with any certainty if baby is breech or not!

I'm so impatient they told me it would be 38 weeks again like my last one then when I went for my date they said 39 weeks I was like nooooo you can't just add a week on haha

I'm dreading that happening. How exciting that it's so close though.

Goodluck kerrie :) it hit me when someone said your having your baby next week I think this pregnancy has flew over

Bitethebullet is it a section or inducing date your waiting for?

Love peace me and baby are high risk due to bad health and losing so many babies last year so they said the longer he's in there the better for him so I suppose I have to deal with it lol what's another 7 days :-/

My cousin is having her section today (Wednesday in UK and can't Sleep) she's only 37 weeks but baby not growing too good in there so they said they can do more with him when he's out I think he's just going to be small baby cause her last was only 6lbs at 41 weeks

I'm sorry to hear that lovey. Not long now til you meet your beautiful rainbow.

Due date is monday. I am so impatient its unreal. Wasn't like this before with my others but I am desperste for labour to start

I am exactly the same I keep thinking but if I just go into labour then I get to go straight down for my section lol.
My pre op tomorrow :)

Do you know what your having this time Sarah?

My baby is oblique breech so might have cs next week @39 weeks, being scanned tomorrow and if he is transverse might have to be admitted to hospital just in case. Not looking forward to that :(

Oooo please update Claire on how you get on tomorrow, if you have to have section next week you know what day?

Thanks, I'm 39 weeks on Friday 25th so probably will be then I'd imagine. Is your section that day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->