10 days till section :-) anyone else just waiting??

Yeah I have to be there for 7am for morning surgery :) hope all goes well for you. Im 39 weeks that day too we must have same dates

Yes, I'm due 2nd October. I am in hospital now after being admitted last night.

My BH contractions started getting more frequent and painful and I was due to see consultant today anyhow because of possibility of baby not being head down.

Baby boy is currently in an unstable transverse lie which means if my waters go then there is a chance of cord prolapse which is serious.

The contractions eased off a bit during the night but I am not allowed to go home. I am now being given the option of csection today, watch and wait (in hospital) - baby could turn or labour starts up again, or stay until 39 weeks and have elective date then.

Contractions have started up again this morning so am thinking I might not have any options left now anyhow.

Bit worried generally

Oh no sounds awful hope your doing alright, has anything changed or have you opted for section today? Your 38 weeks today so baby will be absolutely fine to be delivered now and not sure if you have had section before but they are not as bad as people make out so you will be fine there too. Sending huge hugs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->