10 dpo and got a BFP today! Not even with fmu

jenn0307

Reaction score
Hoping its a sticky bean!!! So excited!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 73
I'm a total wreck! I had a m/c last January and knew the next time I got pregnant i would be so worried about every little thing. Boy was I right. I took another test today and it looked like the line was lighter than the one yesterday, so now I have myself convinced I'm going to have a chemical pregnancy. Ahhhh. How the heck do I get myself to relax about it and not completely stress out?

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Congratulations, after testing early myself and getting lines, then hoping for a nice progression I can say they went from a nice obvious line- to faint... Then another obvious line. So I did a cbd on 11dpo evening and thought 'whatever it says ill go by', we'll it was 'not pregnant', I was devastated so I promised myself I'd next test on day af due.....well I did and got two strong lines, did another clearblue digi today and got 'pregnant 1-2'. So I think if your testing early because the hcg levels are so low at that stage anything can effect your lines- how much you've drank, when you last peed... I'm sure you are fine. I can totally understand your stress though. My advice would be to put the tests back in the drawer for a couple of days and enjoy being pregnant. Hope this helped xxx

Sad to say but I woke up with really bad cramps and bleeding. I just had this feeling that I was going to miscarry and I did. Shit.

Congratulations! Don't worry yourself, it's still early and it could be that the pee you used yesterday was more concentrated than the pee you used today, so the HcG in your pee wouldn't have been as detectable today. It doesn't mean anything bad, so try not to worry. And remember every pregnancy is different; think of this one as a clean slate

Sad to say but I woke up with really bad cramps and bleeding. I just had this feeling that I was going to miscarry and I did. Shit.

I am so, so sorry! Nothing to say but I'm sorry! :cry: :hugs:

It sucks, I know!

Sorry to hear :( didnt want to just read this and run along, im sorry, and if it makes u feel any better if there was something wrong, it was wrong from the moment of conception, so its best of to miscarry rather now then later on:( ino it wont stop the pain but i hope it puts ure mind at ease abit if u keep thinkin in that way :( sorry again xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->