10 dpo and so dont feel pregnant....bummer

marmar

Reaction score
So, I thought I worked on the timings of my cycles( temp, Ovacue, ect.) and I did what I possibly could this cycle. I have no feelings of true change right up to this moment. Well, I guess, its how it goes. I am not throwing in the towel, as of yet, for this cycle, but I am just a little less hopeful for this round now as the days pass by. :flower:

I feel the same way as you do. I have been doing everything right, but yet I feel out this month. I felt out last month to and I was so I don't see how this month will be any different.

I hope you get your BFP. Sometimes women feel out when they're not.

hi just want 2 say with my first pregnancy didnt have any pregnancy signs at all, and i didnt feel any diff til i was nearly 20 weeks pregnant as didnt think i was only sign i got was my stomach started sticking out, so u neva know u might b :thumbup:

Cheer up hunny! I didn't get my BFP til 13dpo! Got a straight up BFN on 10dpo. Don't worry give it a couple of days.....12dpo got a super duper faint line....thought it was just a evap and then took 2 more and saw super duper faint lines....so decided to wait and use fmu on 13dpo....and bam :BFP: not everyone gets their bfp early, infact most don't get it till closer to the time of AF or even after!

Thanks all for the nudge of encouragement and hope!:hugs:

Hi. I feel the same as you! I think I'm about 9 DPO and don't feel any different. Have seriously sore boobs and the general urgh feeling I always have before a period. My other half is cheering me up with a glass of wine! Try and stay positive - you will get your BFP! :dust:

Same here sweetie. 10dpo and just not feeling it. Sigh xx

I am also 10DPO and I dont feel like this is the month. Quite depressing. 6 months of trying trying and almost 1 year of NTNP. it's heart breaking. I think I need a break.

Snap, not even a sniff of a symptom, though I'm only 6dpo I guess.

I'm 9dpo today and I've taken a few pregnancy tests... all negative so far... getting really depressed about it all... This is our 4th try at IUI this time around... At least there is still some hope for a bfp....let's hope.

dont throw in the towel!!!!!! :(
Im 19 DPO and the only thing that feels different is my bbs, other than that I feel NOTHING, and i got my BFP almost a week ago!
baby dust!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->