10 dpo.. Anyone else?!

Shayhalliday

Reaction score
Killer migraine yesterday (and I never get migraines!) I actually wound up vomiting from the pain it was so bad!!! I've had headaches on and off since 2 dpo. The past two mornings I woke up to find crazy amounts of white creamy lotion cm. I haven't experienced that much since the last time I was pregnant (miscarried at 8 weeks last march). No cramps yet. Anyone else experiencing these symptoms???

Hi Shay :hi:

I'm 10dpo today too, but no symptoms really, just sore bbs which I get every cycle. When are you going to test? I tested once today and got a BFN.

I don't mean to intrude but I need help! Alright. ATM I'm 11 or 12 dpo and have been having constant mild headaches for a while I don't remember what DPO I was when it started. I am also VERY VERY VERY gassy lol sorry ( TMI ). Also, at 6 DPO I had slight twinging sensation, Then at 7 DPO I got a big electric feeling shock down my uterus. I've also been eating like a HOG! I had a wave of nausea on the bus yesterday at I think was 10 DPO. Heres the downfall :cry: I got to anxious and decided to test. I used a ClearBlue Digi and got a fat NOT PREGNANT, and a DollarTree test and no lines .. Is it to early? I know all my symptoms are not in my head :nope: PLEASE HELP!

* Add on : Ive known to have clear skin and acne has poped out of nowhere today! & At about 5 DPO ( I Believe ) I had a bad cramp also with bad nausea when I got up!

:kiss:

It's the progesterone that causes both PMS and pregnancy symptoms, so symptoms are a lot a like. Best way to tell is through a test and yep you are still pretty early. I see you are new....look around the site more for more opinions :thumbup:

Lilytame- I've tested yesterday and today and both BFNs. With my last pregnancy I had an urge to test out of nowhere and I wasn't tracking my cycles so I don't know how many dpo I was. I haven't ovulated since last February and I took clomid for the first time this cycle but unmonitored. Are you testing again tomorrow??

I am sneezing a lot and also kinda backed up in the bathroom dept which is also really weird. We will seeeeee :D

I'm out :witch: got me...but on a happier note, I should be able to test on Valentine's day! :thumbup:

Awe damn! :( but that would be an awesome valentines day gift!! Still no af for me. I had a steady heavy feeling in my lower belly all day yesterday but nothin today. We will seeee.

Hey im 11dpo tested today bfn had cramps ^^^ heavy in middle past 5 days tiredness moody all last week now nothing . Af is due sunday i know the witch is going to come. I feel heartbroke seeing that wish i would have waited till sunday lol. Good luck everyone waiting for a bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->