10 dpo, feeling symptoms, anybody else???

and she's gone already!?
woke up with pinkish bleed ,put in tampon and just went to change it and there was hardly anything on it??a bit of brown and dull red..no bright red or clots.The cramps this morning were bad so i took a painkiller so dont know if they are gone or masked. Probably just starting off funny but talk about confusing! af only starts acting funny when i start ttc :p
maybe theres still hope!
:dust: upon :dust: to you girls

OMG!! Ledzep, thats awesome that its possibly not AF!!! I had the SAME THING last night. cramps, mucus that was streaked with blood. Then it just quit! I still feel slightly crampy but haven't had any real bleeding! lets hope it was implantation!!! Keep me posted!! Thinking about you!!! :dust:
:af:

Hope that's a good sign for you both!! Good luck to you both! :)

I haven't had any signs of AF at all! Officially 2 days late according to my average cycles. I can't wait for my tests to come in tomorrow!

OOOOOHHH!!! Getting excited for you Ashley!!!! Can't wait to hear the results!!! :dust:

Im thinking Im out this month. My spotting started up again and it seems to be getting a tad heavier. i guess AF came a few days early this month and is acting odd and crazy. owell. there is always next month. Good luck to you girls!! Keep me posted! FX'd for you!!!!!

Aw, I'm sorry! I would love to keep up with you on your journey! I may be in the same boat with you. I'm cramping really bad tonight! Ugh! If AF doesn't come tonight, I'll be testing tomorrow!

ah bdubs i'm so sorry! she came back again full force so i'm def out too. so the whole cycle starts again.
Good luck Ashley! i realy hope you get your bfp
:dust: for Ashley and :dust: for us two for next month!
xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->