• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

10 DPO!! Here it is!!

well, i think i may have to keep poas until i run out of them....i just peed on a IC and the line is already twice as dark as this mornings line... i have a good feeling about this one!!!! grow little bugger grow!!

oh wow !!!i am soooooo happy for you!!!! :happydance:

:happydance:congratulations !!!!:happydance:

i wonder how many miu your test was do you know? do you have any kinda symptoms tender breasts , cramps, anything?

i am having no symptoms what so ever....:cry:

omg AJ yay! congrats lady! dusties all around yay yay yay yay

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

not am getting excited becuase our opks looked the same!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oulina--i believe the digi i used is a 25 mlu sensitivity. this morning i peed on a frer (had barely a line yesterday...had to squint...and never really had a positive with the m/c) and i have a strong pink line!!! i about started to cry. for some reason i wasnt going to trust it until i got a positive frer!!

the early symptoms i had were severe nausea for two days right around 6-7 dpo, which i think mustve been when implantation happened. then starting 9 dpo i was having an unbelievable amount of clear watery cm and started to get bumps on my areola, breasts ache occasionally but not too bad, they are growing already though...my dh loves that!!!
the other things i have noticed now is when i eat, i get full pretty fast, and i belch like a champion...which can be pretty funny or embarrassing depending on the situation!! ;)

thanks to you all for you support!!

and legan, just stay positive girl!! those opks were trying to tell me something!! and i never would have guessed that i would ovulate a week later than expected if it hadn't been for those darn sticks!!!

wishing you loads of sticky dust!!! I had a MC in April and going for my 12 (approx, dates are sketchy since MC) week scan next week. It makes you paranoid but i had faint lines with the pregnancy that mc'd and strong ones now. In fact, I have kept poas to use some up and have resorted to ov sticks as they get two dark lines too. It's just reassuring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->