10 DPO, implantation bleeding?

FBBYQ

Pregnant - 2nd Trimester
Reaction score
Today marks 10dpo and I noticed very faint pink after using the restroom this afternoon. I have also been experiencing pinching sensations on both sides near my ovaries multiple times a day and for the last few days. It is not very painful, feels like ovulation pain. I tested this morning before the faint pink sign and got a BFN. I know it is early to test, but wondering if anyone else had these symptoms and got a BFP? I am not prone to PMS cramping and the pains I am experiencing are very isolated. Only in the ovary area on both sides. Hoping to test again in 4 days!

It sounds like it could be implantation bleeding! You wouldn't test positive on a hpt for a couple of days. Fingers crossed that you get your :bfp: in 4, though I'm an addict and would probably start in 2 days. XD

Hey, I am 11dpo and I tested yesterday and got a BFN, woke up this morning with cramps and was sure AF was on her way! I went to the toilet and had a small amount of brownish discharge in my liner (I was wearing a liner because I was so convinced AF was coming today) AF never showed up, still cramping so when I got home did a test and got a BFP! So you are not out yet, keep testing until AF comes or you get that BFP! Good luck to you ��

Hey, I am 11dpo and I tested yesterday and got a BFN, woke up this morning with cramps and was sure AF was on her way! I went to the toilet and had a small amount of brownish discharge in my liner (I was wearing a liner because I was so convinced AF was coming today) AF never showed up, still cramping so when I got home did a test and got a BFP! So you are not out yet, keep testing until AF comes or you get that BFP! Good luck to you ��

Yay! Congratulations on your BFP!! I have not given up hope yet and am hoping to hold off until Saturday to retest. I have been feeling light headed upon standing up too quickly and am noticing that I have a larger appetite the last few days. Hoping these are good signs and I will get the BFP this weekend! Thanks for your well wishes and congrats again!!

Exciting! Fingers are crossed for you!!! :)

I am 9dpo today, I noticed very very minimal spotting today. Just went to the bathroom again and it's gone. I'm hoping this was implantation bleeding. I have been having cramping on my left side yesterday and today. I have a poas issue and I tested this morning.... :bfn:. I will be testing again on Saturday as well. Would be a lovely Valentine's Day gift!

Yay! Congratulations on your BFP!! I have not given up hope yet and am hoping to hold off until Saturday to retest. I have been feeling light headed upon standing up too quickly and am noticing that I have a larger appetite the last few days. Hoping these are good signs and I will get the BFP this weekend! Thanks for your well wishes and congrats again!![/QUOTE]

Good luck Saturday!! I also noticed I was starving all the time, constantly hungry and I usually try watch what I eat, that and the sore boobs and crazy mood swings with feeling very tired looking back was a sign. I just did a clear blue digital test this morning which said 'pregnant 2-3 weeks' which I thought I would only be 1-2 weeks so I must have ovulated early.
Best wishes to you... You might get a special valentine present :thumbup:

I am 9dpo today, I noticed very very minimal spotting today. Just went to the bathroom again and it's gone. I'm hoping this was implantation bleeding. I have been having cramping on my left side yesterday and today. I have a poas issue and I tested this morning.... :bfn:. I will be testing again on Saturday as well. Would be a lovely Valentine's Day gift!

I guess I have a poas issue and tested again today! So much for holding off until Saturday. The possibly implantation bleeding I had was only present yesterday and I've read it can take 3-5 days after implantation to get the BFP. I got the BFN this evening but am still experiencing the lightheadedness and slight cramping that comes and goes. No more testing for me until Saturday, fingers crossed for you!

I have been using dollar store cheapies. I may pick up frer. What are you using?

I have been using dollar store cheapies. I may pick up frer. What are you using?

I actually went and bought 2 dollar store tests today because I was doubting anything would show, but I have been using clearblue and that is what I will test with on Saturday. Seems that FRER is the popular test to get, I'll probably purchase those if this month doesn't end up with a BFP! good luck!

I personally avoid FRER... terrible indents, evaps, and I even had a false positive. They may have been awesome once, but not worth the expense, imo. Besides which, for the cost of 2 FRERs at Walmart, I can buy 3 Clearblue digitals with week estimators on Amazon.

Thanks ladies! I've been learning so much on this blog. I am not going to get FRER's. Instead, I will use my cheap dollar store ones that I have and test on Friday and Saturday. I also have one first response hpt at home, but it's not the early result one. fx all around

Thanks ladies! I've been learning so much on this blog. I am not going to get FRER's. Instead, I will use my cheap dollar store ones that I have and test on Friday and Saturday. I also have one first response hpt at home, but it's not the early result one. fx all around

I ended up skipping out on getting the FRER and went with the clear blue. I tested this morning after getting a BFN yesterday and... I got the BFP with FMU! Took 2 tests and both came back positive. I am so excited and couldn't wait to share since we aren't telling friends and family for a while obviously! Baby dust to you all, fingers crossed!

Holy cow! Woohoo, CONGRATULATIONS FBBYQ!!!

Congrats FBBYQ!!!! :thumbup:
Have you done a rough calculation on a due date??

Thank you!! We are so excited. I am not really sure on a due date yet because my last months period was a little wacky since coming off BC. If I ovulated when I think I did then it would put our due date roughly around October 20-24th I believe!!

Thank you!! We are so excited. I am not really sure on a due date yet because my last months period was a little wacky since coming off BC. If I ovulated when I think I did then it would put our due date roughly around October 20-24th I believe!!

That's such good news!! What a good valentines day present :)
How are you feeling?
I have felt good today,my cramps have gone and I don't feel pregnant. I remember with my daughter I didn't feel pregnant until just before 7 weeks and then the morning sickness started.... So will wait and see.
Congrats again!! :thumbup:

That's such good news!! What a good valentines day present :)
How are you feeling?
I have felt good today,my cramps have gone and I don't feel pregnant. I remember with my daughter I didn't feel pregnant until just before 7 weeks and then the morning sickness started.... So will wait and see.
Congrats again!! :thumbup:

Thank you!! I feel good thus far! I have been experiencing a lot of lightheadedness upon standing up and thats really the only symptom that is pretty regular. I had some mild cramping at the beginning around 10-12dpo and did have a tiny bit of implantation bleeding at 10dpo. So far has been pretty painless and I'm praying I miss the morning sickness but we will see!! Thank you for all of your kind words!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->