10 dpo please reply! :)

Newlywed911

Reaction score
Anyone with me and 10 dpo ? The 2ww is almost over!! Anyone experiencing any symptoms yet or tested?!! Good luck!

I am 10 dpo, and my average lp is 10 days, the longest is 11, so I'm expecting AF either tomorrow or the day after. My BBs have been gradually getting sore, and my nipples have been tingling on and off, but thats fairly normal for me anyway.

On 8 dpo I was starving hungry, didn't stop eating all day, and when I didn't eat I was nauseous. I haven't been sleeping well, but could be down to stress. Last night, about 3 a.m I woke up drenched in sweat, then threw up a few times, but by the time I fell asleep again properly at about 6.30 a.m I was starting to feel hungry, so I dunno if I was something I ate, or what?

I've been having stomach cramps today, prob cos of the vomiting, but also starting to get AF cramps this evening. I'm exhausted today, but probably cos of last night, and I've had a headache all day too, so maybe its just a bug?

Also very emotional and snappy! Was having a lot of wet CM, but thats dried up a bit now. Had a funny taste in my mouth a few days ago, but thats gone too.

Good luck to you!

me! i tested this morning and BFN :( but i still have 5days till AF so im not losing hope! how about you? tested?

I'm 10 dpo and I have this tingling sensation in my breasts and they are sore to the touch, lower abdomen is really tender

Hi, I'm 9/10 dpo and have had heartburn all day the last 2 days, had snotty yellow cm 4dpo and have been constantly wet, TMI sorry!! Bb's have been hurting since 4 dpo, and bad AF like cramps....all I have today tho is the sore bb's :-( not tingly just very sore. I'm wondering if I imagined the rest now! AF due Monday (25 day cycle)

Fx'd for all of you....this 2ww sucks! Xxx

I'm 11dpo today. My boobs have been getting sharp pains but still don't hurt to touch. Nipples hurting too. The last few days i have had horrible rank gas! It's the same like what i had with my first 2 pregnancies. I so wanted to take a test this morning but couldn't get to the store yesterday. Hopefully today!

I'm 9 dpo today. Yesterday afternoon I was suddenly starving out of nowhere, so hungry that my stomach actually hurt from it.I feel a little wet at times, but not as much as I did the last time I got my +++. I had AF cramps and a backache all day yesterday, but so far today not much of either. I have had the odd fleeting pain in my breasts. That's about it I guess.

I tested with an IC and got a BFN, so not holding out too much hope for this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->