10 dpo. still feel pregnant...and having symptoms

beth30

2 Rainbow Boys and Preggo
Reaction score
So, I've been having symptoms for a while. I started with cramping at about 2 1/2 dpo, which I've done with every single pregnancy (4). My boobs have been really up there...like overflowing my bra... I have nipple soreness...kind of behind them, I really remember this from the pregnancy with DS. I'm tired, but I cleaned my whole house today, and I HATE cleaning...normally I pick up enough so I'm not in a nasty house, but that is it, I really cleaned today. Been having this feeling with digestion that I had when I was pregnant with DS. I've also had the dry gagging this evening. No vomit.. but such a sour stomach.... and I eating everything in sight... stuff I don't even like.. ew. Taking another test tomorrow morning. I went to the store and stocked up! hehe.

Good luck! The symptoms sound great, especially since you've had them before.

Hope you get a BFP soon! 10 DPO is sure a hard spot to be in, isn't it? So close, yet so far away too!

Hi beth well i think you sure do sound preggers! Am Keeping everything crossed for you! When are you gona test? Am so excited for you!! Good luck honey xxxx:hugs:

Thanks girls. I've been testing every hour on the hour..LoL! I like to see how early I can get a positive. Pretty sure I've got some faint ones. They're posted on here somewhere. I am gonna take another later. I'll post it! Oh, and the boob pains are shooting, trouble sleeping, and feels like a full abdomen....nausea all through the night and still having it. Not throwing up though...

Good luck! I know how you feel!! Fingers crossed for a BFP:hugs:

Today is bringing me some pretty sore nipples. Some cramping....very tired, little upset stomach...and alot of peeing.

Not sure....

The 2nd pic seems to be a faint poistive. Good luck to you and please keep us posted!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

I will keep ya posted. I almost would bet $100 that I am preggers... but I never know how long I'll last, so it may be a chemical... but definetly felt this way with every other pregnancy I've had.... and no other time... just when pregnant....

Feeling really icky tonight.... same symptoms I've been having, only more pulling or stretching feeling in my midsection. gettin' gassy....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->