10 dpo...too early to test?

kalou1972

Mummy to Miller & TTC #2
Reaction score
What do you reckon...i know its early but is it possible??

I would say its a little too early, but then i have only learnt that from past experiences.
If you did test today and it was a bfn you could always try again in a few days??
Whats making you feel that you could be pregnant?

It's def possible, I have read some women testing pos at 7 dpo although that's rare, I tested at 10 dpo and there was what looked like a ghost line on the test, tested again at 11dpo and got a very faint but nice BFP!

I would say its a little too early, but then i have only learnt that from past experiences.
If you did test today and it was a bfn you could always try again in a few days??
Whats making you feel that you could be pregnant?

nothing!!....spent the last couple of cycles sypmtom spotting on my 2WW.....i justknow this time thanks to FF and temping i have now found out my O day is day 10-12 and not 14+ ...so really first time we've got timing right etc. Git the usual sore boobs but think i get them straight after O anyway.

Also thought that i may have had an implantation temp dip....just bored really ....OH is playing his new games on the ps3 and i'm thinking ....shall I??

I've bought some FR tests the 6 day before AF due .....thought would do before the new years celebrations ...just in case...AF due on the 4th xx

Oooohh...sorry for :happydance:the essay !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->