10 dpo & tww

Hey babys, im 10 dpo also...I have been testing since 7 dpo and driving myself nuts :) all BFNs so far.
Do any of you girls have symptoms?

Lol I've been testing too, what tests are you using I'm using cheap dip strips but I'm worried they aren't as sensitive as other brands, found lots of stories not to use them?

I have been using dollar store and frer tests. I only have 1 more frer for tomorrow morning, hope it shows something!!!!
I have no idea when to expect AF as my cycles have always been all over the place and was never able to figure out my LP. How long are LPs usually?
Good luck everyone!!!!

Lol I've been testing too, what tests are you using I'm using cheap dip strips but I'm worried they aren't as sensitive as other brands, found lots of stories not to use them?

They may not be as sensitive but eventually they will show a line if pregnant...maybe try another brand, but remember you are only 9 dpo which is really early still

I have been using dollar store and frer tests. I only have 1 more frer for tomorrow morning, hope it shows something!!!!
I have no idea when to expect AF as my cycles have always been all over the place and was never able to figure out my LP. How long are LPs usually?
Good luck everyone!!!!

Mine is 14. I think it can be different for everyone?

I'm 9dpo, not tested yet. Had a tiny bit of spotting this morning which may be a good sign for me as I spotted at 10dpo when I conceive DS.

Could it be implantation bleeding?

Me! 10 dpo, not tested. Good luck everyone.

And good luck to you!!! You must be one strong lady to be able to hold off lol :flower:

I think if I thought I might be pregnant I would test but just not feeling like it's my month. Wishing :bfp: to everyone! Should know by my temps in the next couple of days whether I'm out. FX they stay high.

Could it be implantation bleeding?

That's what I am hoping. It was just a tiny bit of spotting. I remember thinking with DS that I was out that month because of it. Trying not to get my hopes up though!

I am 10dpo and tested yesterday and today with a bfn on a dollar tree test. It still is a little early...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->