10 dpo WATERY CM??!!

Carriec0911

Reaction score
I am 10 dpo and for the past few days I have been having a lot of watery cm. Normally when I enter my cervix it feels dryish (really moist now) :blush:and the cm is like lotion. I don't remember ever having watery cm just 3 days before AF is due. Anyone else have watery cm?:flower:

Hi Carriec0911,

I'm the same - watery cm yesterday and today, think I'm 11dpo today. Ovulated on 30 September! Been testing with internet cheapies since 8dpo but all BFN so far! My boobs have also been sore and having twinges in my uterus! Hopefully a good sign. What other symptoms are you having (if any)? When you planning on testing?

I had that last month and it ended up being a bladder infection and UTI a double whammy... Lovely... BUT... I hope its a good sign for you hun.. Fingers crossed for ya!!

I've been have watery cm as well! I'm 10 dpo and the past few days I've had a lot of very watery cm!! I've also had a lot of low crampy feelings, and my boobs are just a little sore. I took a test this morning and it was a bfn, but I'm not surprised since AF isn't due for a few more days!

I've been have watery cm as well! I'm 10 dpo and the past few days I've had a lot of very watery cm!! I've also had a lot of low crampy feelings, and my boobs are just a little sore. I took a test this morning and it was a bfn, but I'm not surprised since AF isn't due for a few more days!

I have had the samething but I also had Diahrrea at 7/8dpo with on and off af cramps.. Never happened to me before. I"m hopin and prayin thats a good thing. ;)

How come you have"nt already tested? :test: :test:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"