10 month old refusing to eat dinner??

mamahannah91

Mum to 1 little man
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I'm at my wits end! So, my LB is suddenly (pretty much over night) refusing to eat his dinner. Whether it's jarred or homemade, he's not interested. He won't eat any veg and will only have fruit in purée form. No meat (except fish), no sauces, occasionally pasta but that's very hit and miss. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO GIVE HIM?! it's not as if he's just not hungry cos if I offer him a fruit pot, he'll eat that till the cows come home so is he just being fussy??

He's fine with breakfast (baby porridge/musli), and same with lunch - sandwiches with various fillings, cheese on toast with a yogurt and found some baby biscuits and organic crisps from 7m+ (carrot sticks, sweet corn rings, tomato wheels etc) purely because I just want him to eat SOMETHING but I'm worried as he's not getting any fruit or veg apart from one fruit pot a day :(

Can anyone suggest anything? :cry:

aww looks like your lo is starting to work out what he likes and dont like.

for the veg you can try making vegi muffens. you can put any thing in them, chesse, colli, carrots ect. works well with fruit to. there are lots of recipes on the net.

for fruit i just get tins of fruit cocktails in pineapple juice and give a few spoonful to my lo.

i also found at that age my lo no longer wanted mashed foods, he will only eat thing if they are choped in chunks or sticks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->