10 weeks and MS gone??

Welshie

Reaction score
Im 10 weeks tomorrow and for the past 2 weeks had bad MS, it has disappeared the past few days and extreme tirdness has now kicked in. I can feel my uterus getting hard now under my belly button.

Does this all sound 'normal'?

Sounds normal to me. I think everyone reads too much into how much and how long morning sickness should be.

i am 9 weeks and been wondering if my uterus is starting to get hard. but i dont know what i am looking for or where or if i am too early.

you are meant to get less ill feeling around your time i think cos the placenta is takin over some of the work your body was doing

Yay! No more MS for you! :wave: congrats! Extreme tiredness is now a good exuse for your oh to do the washing up! :)

Sounds normal to me... very lucky to have rid of the ms... my doctor says it usually subsides by week 12.

xxx

As far as I remember that would be within the normal range for sickness to subside as the placenta takes over. :thumbup: Also coincides with the time at which the uterus comes up out of the pelvic cavity which is why you would be able to feel it :flower:

My m/s began to fade at 10 weeks, still get a bit yacky at certain foods but I can finally eat again. It sounds to me like you're just going through the natural progression of pregnancy =)

Yes, with my first pregnancy my morning sickness started at 7.5 weeks and was gone the day I turned 10 weeks. I was lucky then. My 2nd was much worse and went away at 18 weeks and I can feel my current pregnancy will be the same as my 2nd as far as morning sickness goes!!

Hi - yeah it's normal for symptoms to fade after 9/10 weeks. Mine surely did. However, your uterus will only start poking above your pubic bone after about 12 weeks, possibly a bit later, if it's your first. It grows on average about a cm each week, so should be a while before you feel it near your belly button hun x

Mine literally dissappeared over night a few days ago xx

Oh wow! Great to find this thread!

I've been having pregnancy headaches and as of today its completely gone!!! I know I should be rejoicing, but I started worrying! Cos I also metformin 2 days ago at my FS's and gynae's advice - no thanks to the frequent migraine-like headaches I've been having.

Even my bloat is kinna gone! I'm wearing the same skirt I wore 2 days ago and 2 days ago, I couldn't zip up fully and today its like no problem at all... so that's why....And I'm usually EXTREMELY hungry all the time and today, its like very "normal". I'm eating lunch but none of that "if I don't eat NOW I feel faint" kinna thing.

Do you think this is normal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"